Wed. 20th: 7:00am-11:00 (break) Noon-4:00pm " Level 1 Parkour: Student Bands 1-3"
Thurs. 21st: 9:00am-noon (break) 1:00pm-4:00pm "Level 2 Freerunning: Student bands 4-5"
Fri. 22nd: 10:00am-3:00pm "Testing"
Registration Deadline: Oct 18th, 2021 (must make a deposit)
What to expect:
- This is a hands-on course. Please wear athletic clothing and be prepared to move!
- The physical assessment portion is to allow the World Freerunning Parkour Federation (WFPF) master trainers to see how comfortable the group is with movement and basic parkour skills.
- Having participants physically learn and try the skills and progressions throughout the certification course also provides an opportunity for participants to identify errors and help to correct them.
- If for any reason you are unable to physically participate in the course, please note that certification is still possible - the trainers are primarily looking for your ability to confidently and competently teach the material.
What you will receive:
- Curriculum Booklets
- Upon successful completion: electronic Certificate and WFPF coach ID*
What to wear:
Face mask, comfortable, athletic clothing.
What to bring:
- Water, a notebook and pen, copy of the course handouts (print or electronic).
- The course handouts will be e-mailed to all registered participants a few days before the course start date.
*Renewal fee is currently $50 US per annul.
We are very excited to add you to the list of over 1,000 WFPF Instructors from around the world! We will be covering
beginner Parkour skills - advanced Freerunning moves at the 5 key events we teach from:
also an added link to a video from one of our previous certifications just to help you get an idea of the overall experience.
Certification Video: https://youtu.be/zuU7BwyVyG4?list=PLJX8qaz1mKjAek20Od5iIfQIZo09--9TH