Fri. 13th: 9:00am-1:00pm (break) 2:00pm-6:00pm " Level 1 Parkour :Student bands 1-3"
Sat. 14th: 9:00am-noon (break) 1:00pm-4:00pm "Level 2 Freerunning :Student bands 4-5"
Sun. 15th: 9:00am-1:00pm "Testing"
Registration Deadline: December. 1st, 2019 (must make a deposit)
What to expect:
- This is a hands-on course. Please wear athletic clothing and be prepared to move!
- The physical assessment portion is to allow the World Freerunning Parkour Federation (WFPF) master trainers to see how comfortable the group is with movement and basic parkour skills.
- Having participants physically learn and try the skills and progressions throughout the certification course also provides an opportunity for participants to identify errors and help to correct them.
- If for any reason you are unable to physically participate in the course, please note that certification is still possible - the trainers are primarily looking for your ability to confidently and competently teach the material.
What you will receive:
- Curriculum Booklets
- In person cerrtificate of particapation
- Upon successful completion: electronic Certificate and WFPF coach ID*
What to wear:
Comfortable, athletic clothing.
What to bring:
- Water, a notebook and pen, copy of the course handouts (print or electronic).
- The course handouts will be e-mailed to all registered participants a few days before the course start date.
*Renewal fee is currently $50 US per annul.
We are very excited to add you to the list of over 900 WFPF Instructors from around the world! We will be covering
beginner Parkour skills - advanced Freerunning moves at the 5 key events we teach from:
-Trampoline (not covered at this location)
also an added link to a video from one of our previous certifications just to help you get an idea of the overall experience.
Certification Video: https://youtu.be/zuU7BwyVyG4?list=PLJX8qaz1mKjAek20Od5iIfQIZo09--9TH