Make a deposit to reserve your space before its too late
- Friday, June 4th. 9am-1pm | (1 hr. Break) | 2pm-6pm "Parkour: Student bands 1-3"
- Saturday, June 5th. 9am-noon | (1 hr. Break) | 1pm-4pm "Freerunning: Student bands 4-5 "
- Sunday, June 6th. 9am-noon | (1 hr. Break) | 1pm-4pm "Testing"
Registration Deadline: May 21st, 2021 (must make a deposit)
What to expect:
- This is a hands-on course. Please wear athletic clothing and be prepared to move!
- The physical assessment portion is to allow the World Freerunning Parkour Federation (WFPF) master trainers to see how comfortable the group is with movement and basic parkour skills.
- Having participants physically learn and try the skills and progressions throughout the certification course also provides an opportunity for participants to identify errors and help to correct them.
- If for any reason you are unable to physically participate in the course, please note that certification is still possible - the trainers are primarily looking for your ability to confidently and competently teach the material.
What you will receive:
- Curriculum Booklets
- Upon successful completion: physical & electronic Certificate, as well as an electronic WFPF coach ID.
What to wear:
Face mask, comfortable, athletic clothing.
What to bring:
- Water, a notebook and pen, copy of the course handouts (print or electronic).
- The course handouts will be e-mailed to all registered participants a few days before the course start date.
*Renewal fee is currently $50 US per annul.
We are very excited to add you to the list of over 1,100 WFPF Instructors from around the world! We will be covering
beginner Parkour skills - advanced Freerunning moves at the 4 key events we teach from:
also an added link to a video from one of our previous certifications just to help you get an idea of the overall experience.
Certification Video: https://youtu.be/zuU7BwyVyG4?list=PLJX8qaz1mKjAek20Od5iIfQIZo09--9TH