This Certification/Event is currently not confirmed until we hit minimum enrollment. Any deposits will be returned if minimum is not met 2 weeks prior to start date.
30th. 9am-1pm (1 hr. Break) 2pm-6pm "Parkour Curriculum"
31st. 9am-noon (1 hr. Break) 1pm-4pm "Freerunning Curriculum"
1st. 9am-noon (1 hr. Break) 1pm-4pm "Testing"
Registration Deadline: August 16th, 2019 (must make a deposit)
What to expect:
- This is a hands-on course. Please wear athletic clothing and be prepared to move!
- The physical assessment portion is to allow the World Freerunning Parkour Federation (WFPF) master trainers to see how comfortable the group is with movement and basic parkour skills.
- Having participants physically learn and try the skills and progressions throughout the certification course also provides an opportunity for participants to identify errors and help to correct them.
- If for any reason you are unable to physically participate in the course, please note that certification is still possible - the trainers are primarily looking for your ability to confidently and competently teach the material.
- For more details follow link:https://wfpf.com/wfpf-instructor-certification-program/
What you will receive:
- On day 1: Curriculum Booklets
- Upon successful completion: electronic Certificate and WFPF coach ID*
What to wear:
Comfortable, athletic clothing.
What to bring:
- Water, a notebook and pen, copy of the course handouts (print or electronic).
- The course handouts will be e-mailed to all registered participants a few days before the course start date.
*Renewal fee is currently $50 US per annul.
We are very excited to add you to the list of over 900 WFPF Instructors from around the world!
We will be covering beginner Parkour skills - advanced Freerunning moves at the 5 key events we teach from:
also an added link to a video from one of our previous certifications just to help you get an idea of the overall experience.
Certification Video: https://youtu.be/zuU7BwyVyG4?list=PLJX8qaz1mKjAek20Od5iIfQIZo09--9TH