The USAP mission is to serve the Parkour/Freerunning community and to facilitate the “open-source” evolution of parkour as it enters the mainstream of US sport. While we respect parkour as a self-taught and non-competitive discipline, we recognize that many find competition a way to enhance camaraderie with others. Therefore we have teamed up with the World Freerunning Parkour Federation to provide competition guidelines to our member gyms along with a safe, collegial and consistent gameplay through the WFPF Sanctioned Competition program.
We encourage Member gyms and non-Member gyms alike to reach out to email@example.com to find out how they can hold a WFPF sanctioned competition.
- Great marketing for your Parkour program
- Awesome way for students and parents to see improvement in self-confidence and skills
- Excellent way to increase camaraderie and friendships among students
- Additional revenue stream
- USAP member gyms enjoy discounts on event insurance and WFPF licensing and marketing fees for the event