Hosted at My E motion
Level 1 "Parkour" 2 day event
*25th. 9am-1pm (1 hr. Break) 2pm-6pm "Curriculum Levels 1-3 Breakdown"
Focuses on Parkour based techniques so it’s more about the philosophy (A to B as fast a you can) & basics in going over, under, through any and all obstacles in your way. In particular our 5 key events: wall, floor, vaults, bars, & trampoline. Thoroughly dissecting each skill in a 3 part system: beginning, middle, end to help you as an instructor easily find & fix all imperfections. Full day is two 4hr. time blocks with a 1hr. break in between.
*26th. 9am-noon (1 hr. Break) 1pm-4pm "Testing"
Must pass Level 1 to qualify for Level 2 (recommend signing up for both to reserve your space)
Level 2 "Freerunning" 2 day event
*27th. 9am-noon (1 hr. Break) 1pm-4pm "Curriculum levels 4-5 Breakdown"
Transferring focus to Freerunning by taking all those same core basics in Parkour, (Curriculum Levels 1-3) using the events now as tools instead of obstacles to help find your students own artistic expression by adding flips, tricks, challenges, etc. Full day is two 3hr. time blocks with a 1hr. break in between.
*28th. 9am-noon (1 hr. Break) 1pm-4pm "Testing"
We are very excited to add you to the list of over 900 WFPF Instructors from around the world! We will be covering beginner Parkour skills - advanced Freerunning moves at the 4 key events we teach from:
Below is a link to a video from one of our previous certifications just to help you get an idea of the overall experience.
Certification Video: https://youtu.be/DDdqNQmW0Fs
What to expect:
- This is a hands-on course. Please wear athletic clothing and be prepared to move!
- The physical assessment portion is to allow the World Freerunning Parkour Federation (WFPF) master trainers to see how comfortable the group is with movement and basic parkour skills.
- Having participants physically learn and try the skills and progressions throughout the certification course also provides an opportunity for participants to identify errors and help to correct them.
- If for any reason you are unable to physically participate in the course, please note that certification is still possible - the trainers are primarily looking for your ability to confidently and competently teach the material.
What you will receive:
- Curriculum Booklets
- Upon successful completion: electronic Certificate and WFPF coach ID*
What to wear:
Comfortable, athletic clothing.
What to bring:
- Water, a notebook and pen, copy of the course handouts (print or electronic).
- The course handouts will be e-mailed to all registered participants a few days before the course start date.
*Renewal fee is currently $50 US per annul.